Monday, May 9, 2011

Park Date with Daddy





Nick text me while i was finishing up at work to meet him at a park down the street from our house so when i got there he was taking pictures of brin on the slide, he showed me all the cute pictures he had taken, he packed the back pack with food for brin (cupcakes and chips :) he got her all dressed and even put a bow in her hair. I thought it was the sweetest little daddy daughter park date ever! so i posted his little photo shoot with his girl :)

2 comments:

Nana said...

So cute, sorry world our Brin is the cutest little girl of all... I guess I can say that since I'am Nana. What a fun time Nick you did good. I can see you now getting everything ready and making sure the bow was just the right color. Love you guys so much.. :)

Grandma dawn said...

You did good Nick she looks adorable love the hair-do