Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Halloween Crafting!!!

So I have been a new woman lately, For the last three weeks I have been doing a new craft and a new recipe every week, and this week................HALLOWEEN WREATHS!!!!
I started with a little of thisThen cut it like this, then

it Magically it turned into..............THAT!
I have been having fun with my new life of crafty craftiness. Last week I made an indoor wall wreath (I am a little obsessed with wreaths at the moment) and the week before that I refinished a cabinet I found at the D.I. trust me pics are soon to come.
as far as the food goes I made a Meatloaf for the first time and nick said he liked it!
also i made a nacho/enchilada, Fajitas and brownie peanut butter cookie drops topped with fudge!!!!
I may have gained a few pounds in the mean time but oh well that's what a new years resolution is for :)
My new recipe for this week........Cinnamon Cream Cheese Danish Yummmmm!
Pictures soon to come :)

1 comment:

Vicki (Nana Albee) said...

I've got to get my decorations out. Hmmmmmmmm I don't think I have anything as cute as that, darn.. :(